cafeaulait

Cafe Au Lait is a place for women to get together and chat, mums, nans as long as you want freindship you are welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marilyn's Intro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marilyn's Intro on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Hello ladies just a recap for those who already know me and for perhaps any new members. My name is Marilyn or I also go by mamamar40. I am 43 years old and I live in Maple, Ontario, Canada. I have been married to Andre for over 13 years. We actually met on a blind date. We have 2 wonderful boys: Julian is 11 and Cristian is 8.
I'm so glad the group has moved to this site, I have been with the group for over 3 years (hint-that is where I get the 40 from with my name).
Looking forward to see familiar and new faces here at Cafe-Au-Lait.

View user profile

2 glad to join u again :) on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 am

marilyn, thanks for ur christmas card:) i have just received it last monday....but u know what we were going through for the last weeks...but now that the war has ended... and its almost quiet here..i want to thank u very much it is so nice from u .. and i liked the card very much thanku marilyn

i will continue to learn italien ...and tonight will be my first class...i feel like i forgot every thing..long time since i studied the last time...i hope i can do it ... and speak italian....i like this language .. it s easy but need to take it serious and some study...kiss and hugs to u Smile
see u soon inshallah ...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum