cafeaulait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cafeaulait

Cafe Au Lait is a place for women to get together and chat, mums, nans as long as you want freindship you are welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marilyn's Intro

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marilyn's Intro Empty Marilyn's Intro Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:03 pm

mamamar40

mamamar40

Hello ladies just a recap for those who already know me and for perhaps any new members. My name is Marilyn or I also go by mamamar40. I am 43 years old and I live in Maple, Ontario, Canada. I have been married to Andre for over 13 years. We actually met on a blind date. We have 2 wonderful boys: Julian is 11 and Cristian is 8.
I'm so glad the group has moved to this site, I have been with the group for over 3 years (hint-that is where I get the 40 from with my name).
Looking forward to see familiar and new faces here at Cafe-Au-Lait.

2Marilyn's Intro Empty glad to join u again :) Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:13 am

shams

marilyn, thanks for ur christmas card:) i have just received it last monday....but u know what we were going through for the last weeks...but now that the war has ended... and its almost quiet here..i want to thank u very much it is so nice from u .. and i liked the card very much thanku marilyn

i will continue to learn italien ...and tonight will be my first class...i feel like i forgot every thing..long time since i studied the last time...i hope i can do it ... and speak italian....i like this language .. it s easy but need to take it serious and some study...kiss and hugs to u Smile
see u soon inshallah ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum